Monday, October 27, 2014

STUDY LIES

So this is the conversation between me, and my English course friends.



They asked me about what major do I take in college.
I said, "I am studying about Public Administration".
Then one of them asked me, "Administration? Is it like doing something with letters?"

Then I said again, "Actually, the one that you said is the narrow definition of administration. But the one I studied is about what you do in government, make a public policy, etc."
One of them said again, "I still don't get it."
Then I explained again, "Do you watch the show about debate among president candidates?"

Some of them said yes, and the rest are no.

So I said, "Those things that they talked about are what I learn in college. About management, about politics, economy, laws, good governance, and something like that."

One of my friend asked me to make sure, "So, you studied about what the president candidates talk about?"
I said, "YES, YES! THAT'S WHAT I LEARN. SO DO YOU GET IT?"

Then he said clearly, "SO YOU STUDY ABOUT LIES?"

2 comments: