Saturday, November 14, 2009

text drama end of term activity ILP basic 2

Malin Kondang

            Once upon a time, there was a beautiful, cute, and sweet mother named Rina Kondang (RK) and her son named Malin Kondang (MK). He was 10 years old and he couldn’t read and his hobby was singing . They lived in Leuwiliang .

One day ...

MK      : Nanananana :D
RK       : You always sing everyday,  study you! Or i hit you !
MK      : noo ! i don’t want to study .
And then, Rina hit Malin’s head to the wall and left a scar like Harry Potter .
MK      : Where am i ? What’s my name ? Who are you ? (amnesia)
RK       : Malin, there is a scar on your forehead . (RK touched the scar)
MK      : Oh Mom, it hurts !
RK       : I’m sorry for that .
MK      : No problem .
RK       : OK .


And then, MK went to the balcony and took a newspaper and he read it .

MK      : Mom, i can read now ! It was because you hit me to the wall ! Thanks Mom !
RK       : You’re Welcome son .

After that accident, Malin was smarter than a fifth grader .
5 years later ...
Malin was reading a magazine at the balcony, and he saw something ..


MK      : Mom, look !
RK       : What’s up Malin ?
MK      : Look Mom, may i follow this audition ?
RK       : What audtion Malin ? Where ?
MK      : StarDut audition at Cibaduyut ! That’s amazing . Let me please Mom ..
RK       : No ! I don’t wanna lose you, yes i wanna hold you, i don’t wanna make you make you sad and make you cry . (singing cinta laura)
MK      : Yes Mom . Let me please . I want to upgrade my talent .
RK       : No !
MK      : Yes !
RK       : No !
And Malin ran away from his house to follow that audition ..
Rina was very sad and didn’t want to meet Malin again .

Her neighbour, Linda (L) and Wida (W) came and tried to calm Rina down .

L          : Why didn’t you let me go to that audition ? What was your reason ?
RK       : If he followed Indonesian Idol, no problem . But, he wanted to follow StarDut !
W    : What ? StarDut ? Oh My God !
Wida and Linda whispered each other while looking at Rina .
RK       : Get out from my house !
Linda and Wida were angry with Rina .
3 months later, Linda and Wida went to Cibaduyut to see Malin condition .
And, someone came and gave brochure .

Jack (J) : Hey all ! My name is Jack . I’m the leader of the plane .
L          : what pamflet is it ?
J          : It’s ILP .
W        : What’s ILP ?
Radith (R) : ILP is a place where you can speak english .
Joseph (J1)  : We can speak english normally if we take a course there .
L         : Where’s ILP Bogor ?
Dega (D): On Jalan Sudirman
JDRJ1  : Come Join with us ! You can speak english like us ! Join ILP makes you speak J
D         : Come on Captain, we swant to welcome the new prince of Cibaduyut .
W         : Who’s that ?
J1         : His name is Malin Kondang . He’s from Leuwiliang and he’s the winner of StarDut .
W L     : What ? Malin Kondang ?
R          : Yes, why ?
L          : We have been looking for Malin anywhere . And he is here . Alhamdulillah (sujud syukur)
J           : Who are you ? Where do you know Malin ?
W         : I’m Wida and she’s Linda . We’re Malin’s neighbour from Leuwiliang .
L          : May I meet him?
D         : Yes, of course .
J           : Malin !
MK      : Yes ?
J1         : They are searching for you .
Malin went outside from the room with his wife .

MK      : Hey Linda and Wida . What are they doing here ?
L          : I’m searching for you anywhere . Who’s that girl ?
MK      : She’s my wife .
N         : My name is Nurul . I’m Malin’s cute wife . Nive to meet you .
WL      : Nice to meet you too .
MK      : Where were we ?
L          : Forget her !
W         : Your mother Malin ..
MK      : Why is my mother ?
L          : (crying)
MK      : Why is my mother ? Tell me !
W         : She has got a sprueoral, in bahasa is sariawan !
MK      : What ? Sariawan ? Let’s go to Leuwiliang . Jack ! Help me !
N         : What ? It’s the strange illnes . I want to follow you Malin .
MK      : Are you sure ?
N         : Yes, you and me together forever (like kenowing)
MK: Come on Jack !
J           : Ok sir . All of my soldiers, come on let’s go to Leuwiliang !
R          : But captain, we just the three of us and no co. captain .
J           : We search one soldier first  . Little Malin Kundang, do you want to be my soldier ?
LMK    : Hmmmm, okay !
J1         : So, whos your co. Captain ?
D         : The Narator ! (sambil menunjuk)
J           : That’s a good idea . Narator ! Come join with us .
I           : But ..
R          : Come on, don’t be shy .

And they go to Leuwiliang quickly ..

In Leuwiliang, Malin ran fast and followed by Nurul .
When they got home ..

MK      : Mom, open the door . It’s me Malin .
RK       : Malin ? (Looking for his scar) What are you doing here ?
MK      : I want to see you, i miss you Mom .
RK       : But, I don’t !
MK      : Mom, are you okay ?
RK       : Yes, of course . who’s that girl ?
MK      : She’s my wife Mom .
N         : (smiling), kissed Mom’s hand but Rina didn’t care about that action .
RK       : You’re his wife ? What’s your name ?
MK      : Yes, her name is Nurul, She ..
RK       : I am not asking you Malin ! Introduce yourself girl .
N         : My name is Nurul, I am the second winner of StarDut competition . Malin married me in Ciomas 2 month ago . And ..
RK       :Stop ! Why you not ask me about it Malin ? Why ? You forget for your mother who born you ?
MK      : Why didn’t you let me go to the StarDut audition Mom ? I’m the winner ! I’m the prince of Cibaduyut now !
RK       : What ?
MK      : What’s your reason ? You didn’t let me follow that audition ? Until now, i don’t know why .
RK       : I don’t like dangdut and i don’t like if you marry without me !
RK took knife and wanted to stab Malin .
N         : Nooo ! Don’t do that !
RK       : You shut up or i kill you .
MK      : Nurul, go out and call Jack and his soldier .
N         : Okay .
Nurul went out from Living room and used her HP and called Jack .
Tuuut tuuut .
J           : This is Captain Jack, the most handsome captain in the world . Can I help you ?
N         : Jack, it’s me Nurul .
J           : Nurul, what’s up ?
N         : Where are you ?
J           : I’m in Malin’s kitchen . Where are you ?
N         : I’m in Malin’s kitchen too .
They look each other . (x)
J           : Oh God, why did you call me ? We were on 5 cm spare .
N         : Sorry, I wasn’t connect . Let’s go to the Living room .
R          : This house has got a living room ?
J1         : I don’t believe it .
D         : Me too .
J           : You go first with Little Malin, Linda and Wida . I’m catching up .
N         : Okay .
In the Livingroom .
LMK    : Look ! She looks like my mother .
MK      : Yes little me, she is our mother .
LMK    : Who are you ?
MK      : I’m Malin Kondang .
LMK    : I’m Malin Kondang too .
MK      : I’m the old Malin Kondang and pretty woman beside you is your future wife .
LMK    : Whaaaat ? I want to marry with Luna Maya . So, my dream doesn’t come true L
RK       : I’m so confused .
L          : Me too .
W         : I’m the most .
I           : Continue !
R          : I’m forget sorry, what’s the dialog ?
I           : I kill you now, I hate you ! You married without me !
MK      : But, i’m your son . You play as a murder .
RK       : So what if you are my son ?
Rina stabbed Malin but ..
N         : Noooo !
Nurul sacrifiecde her life to save Malin dan Nurul died .
MK      : Nuruuuul !
RK       : Now,  your turn .
MK      : No ! I’m Malin Kondang, I will curse my mother Rina Kondang to be a stone !
RK       : Wait, I’ll put some make up first .
MK      : Okay, one minute .
RK       : Finish .
MK      : I’m Malin Kundang, I will curse my mother Rina Kondang to be a stone !
ZZZZZZ -___-
And then, Jack, Dega, Radith and Joseph came .
R          : What happened ?
J1         : Yes, what happened ?
I           : I’m so tired for tell the story again, you read this alone !
All        : (Confused .)


Until now, the stone is still in Leuwiliang .

No comments:

Post a Comment